Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WE MOVED IN



Sorry I have not posted for the last few weeks but we have been flat out busy.(My Aunt and Uncle dropped by to see it I was OK since I have not posted for so long). We had to pack everything, get the house ready to sell. Also, had to do our day jobs. We moved last Friday in the morning and then had to rototill the back yard in the old house. Saturday we put sod in that house. We are still moving somethings from the old house and tomorrow we have to do the final cleaning. Things are starting to fall into place here, slowly but surely. I just hooked up the washer and dryer today.

This is the water tank and hot water tank.

This is the second floor, we call it the space shuttle room.



This is the boiler under construction; it is in working order now.

I will try to post on a regular basis, there is still a lot going on. My wife will not let me post photos of the inside yet. There is still some moving boxes and floor boards leaning on the walls.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the photos of the inside - the chandeliers look beautiful.

    Wishing you the best in your new home. It's really spectacular.

    ReplyDelete